So I read about this idea from a strange little group
that I randomly found through a rather roundabout series of connections. The point is, I'm going to try this as an extension to the list of five positive things.
Five good things from the past week:
- There were some downtimes in work this week, so I was able to get some email done.
- I got to see shoujo_mallet for lunch a lot more than usual.
- I got to see s00j play music...
- ... at rosefox and sinboy's place.
- I figured out how I've been front-kicking wrong for the past 11 years, which will likely save much wear and tear on my back.
Three things I found challenging:
- I swear that this week the callers were really, really dumb.
- I got stuck on more 10+ minute long calls than ever (although Delwin got longer calls, I had more long ones).
- My back is still not better.
Three things I'm looking forward to next week:
- Date with rosefox
- End of March (ergo, payday!)
- Maybe getting up the gumption to talk to my boss about what's coming up for me