1) I told Erin about something that had been bothering me, and aside from making myself sound like an illogical nincompoop, no damage done.
2) I have found a great new weather resource from our friends at the NOAA: http://www.erh.noaa.gov/okx/gfe/gridded.html
3) I will be getting a new 19" LCD flatpanel. 12 ms response time.
4) I have discovered that I have been thoroughly failing my positivity project. This is good because at least I am recognizing my behavior and identifying it as unacceptable.
5) I am at a better position in my email today than I was at this time last week. Still hovering around two week backlog, though.
Unfortunately, for at least two of these items, I have turned negative things into positive ones. This may be a good outlook, but it takes too much effort