1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Cobb, David - Green Party (86%)
3. Nader, Ralph - Independent (86%)
4. Brown, Walt - Socialist Party (74%)
5. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (68%)
6. Badnarik, Michael - Libertarian (45%)
7. Peroutka, Michael - Constitution Party (21%)
8. Bush, President George W. - Republican (9%)
However, two of the first three on this list are not available in my area. And voting for those two would certainly be wasted votes, as you have to file letters of intent with petitions with the state. I'm also rather surprised that Badnarik ranked so low. And same with Kerry.
And the fact that the thing suggests Peroutka before Bush is rather telling, isn't it?