How "dangerous" am I? (1=Not dangerous, 10=very dangerous; use the word liberally)
Mean: 3.91 Median: 2 Std. Dev 3.42
Why or why not?
So, I was reading the section on foreskins in The X-Rated Bible, and I once again came to the same place on this issue, which I will attempt to describe in as sane of bullets as possible.
- I don't care that I don't have mine anymore
- However, I cannot help but be curious about what it would have been like if I had not been cut
- I have to wonder what my sex life would be like with a foreskin
- But, to hear the author of this book to talk about it (and most foreskinned males as well), it would seem like I'm missing something vital and mind-blowing.
- I am somewhat skeptical that it is that much better with one.
- He is also quite biased, as a gay former divinity student
- However, this brings me to an interesting problem: If/when I have a son, what would I do?
- Not cutting results in:
- questions I am not prepared to answer
- more sensation
- less cruelty
- not conforming to a tradition that I, frankly, put no faith in
- Cutting results in:
- cleanliness? not really, but that's what everyone says, right? :-P
- one less thing to deal with if he wants to convert to Judiaism later in life
I "finished" Rez. No, the game's not over. I didn't succeed in saving the AI, and was killed in the last boss (after the four pre-last bosses). I need to delve back into Area 5 and finish it successfully. The whole concept of the game seems to change in the last Area, bringing up a bunch of nice things, and an awesome song called "Fear" with the chorus "Fear is the mind-killer" that comes up when you kill certain bad guys. So I got to the end, the credits rolled, but I did not accomplish my mission.