- I lost my RIT ID (replaced it for the fee of $5)
- Did questionably well on an Electronics exam
- Am sad for no good reason
- Have a complex variables exam later tonight
- Have no ambition to do anything
- Disallowed comments on an entry for the first time
- Fucked up a portion of my
/usrpartition in linux. Don't really know what to do.
fsck-ed it, fixed a lot of things that were being misreported, however I'm still getting "Input/Output Error" whenever I try to read or write certain directories (like
- Pataki won again (although, that's better, I suppose, than Golisano)
- I failed to find timeslots for taking my road test at home
- I haven't been writing, for either publication
- I've been pissing people off
- I've been snappy and drained
- did I mention I don't want to do anything1
You know the song Papercut by Linkin Park? [Hush, to those who do not like LP] Well, the song speaks of a face inside that laughs when you fuck stuff up. It speaks of a part of you that likes to see you fail. I think my "face inside" is not right beneath my skin, but at the surface. I have become him. Failure is the only thing possible now, and the face inside is the one that wants to succeed, and can only look out with sadness.
I have to study. But my chest feels like it will implode from emptyness. I have lab soon.
The good stuff:
- I'm alive and healthy
- I did pretty well on a diffeq quiz
study, study, study
a Probably came when I asked windows to format the high windows drive.
1 Although, it would seem that I actually do want to accomplish something, just I don't have the will/focus/resolve to do it.